|In Sales Package||Charger, Mobile handset, User guide, Handsfree|
|Model ID||A107+ Smart Phone|
|SIM Size||Full Size SIM|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM|
|OS||Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|Processor||1, Dual Core|
|Resolution||480 x 800 Pixels|
|Primary Camera||8 Megapixel|
|Secondary Camera||1.3 Megapixel|
|Type||Li-Ion, 2100 mAh|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|USB Connectivity||Yes, micro USB|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Warranty Summary||1 Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty|
Pros and cons.
1) The FWGA screen display, 5.0 inch – 800*480, is very crisp and very sharp. Everything looks crystal clear. Viewing angles are not bad.
2) The 1 GHZ dual-core processor makes the phone run very smoothly. I have not experienced any lag on this phone. As a result of this processor, even HD games run at best quality smoothly. Antutu benchmark rating is “10581”
3) The camera flash strength is above expected, and the phone supports HDR image capturing.
4) The touchscreen is perfect, very responsive. Detects upto 5 fingers (not that anyone needs 5 fingers on their screen though).
5) The battery of the phone performs above expectations, I get 7 hours and more when using the phone with Wi-Fi and Dual Sim.
6) You get android 4.2.2 out the box.
7) The phone looks absolutely stunning. It looks like an Galaxy Grand both ways
1) The display's contrast is a bit low, but that could be just my phone.
2) The 8 MP primary camera, is of bad quality. It has autofocus and an LED flash, but the 8 MP photos are grainy, and not very clear when zoomed into.
3) some issues detected when you open more than 5 apps at a time.
If you need a phone in 7500-8500 you can go with it.
The alternatives you can get are
Micromax canvas lite a92 and
Xolo q600 and
Karbonn titanium s2
Really Celkon Rocks.......i purchases this phone before 3 weeks...am just waiting to write some review about this phone.....Now i share this experience of this phone.....
Best:-5" Screen is more than enough and dual core processors with 4 gb internal memory and hd video its great felling with flip cover.All application and games are running very well. Temple run,whats app,viber,angry bird.......all are working...very well. instead of invest 20k in Samsung grand we can clearly believe on celokon same future same quality and looking like full copy of Grand....in just 7500/---
Average :-8 mega pixel camera quality is not same like Samsung but we can say its ok than other product .Battery quality also average , its depend upon users.
Finally....no bad thing i found yet from this phone....so from my side its ok you can go for it....if your budget is below 8k...other wise best option will be micro max doodle and canvas 4..........
Every thing in this is fine. The problem is when ever i on internet i am lossing 5 rs from my main balance I contacted customer care they r telling that some msg r going to other countries this is due to my mobile tracker is on itseems But I did not find any mobile tracker in my settings can any one sugest me how to solve this prblm
Phone is good except the camera quality which doesnt look like 8mp. and there is no 3G in this phone. The headphone qulity is very poor
We get more features in lowest price in other brand